Additional Media Resources
Websites & Profiles
- Request creation of new faculty or staff profile on ECE website email email@example.com.
- Request a change to an existing webpage on ECE website email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request creation of a website using Sites@GeorgiaTech (Wordpress): Email ECE Webmaster
- Georgia Tech Drupal Website Editor Guide
- Contract website design and development
- Georgia Tech Creating Web Content Guide
- Georgia Tech Library
For printing on regular paper
- Paper and Clay
For printing on posters, banners, balloons, and more
- Print and Copy Services
For a larger number of pages, envelopes, letterheads, business cards, forms, newsletters, and more
Writing & Media
- Georgia Tech Media & Public Relations, Social Media, and Communications Guidelines
- Defining Campus News: What is considered campus news, how Georgia Tech finds news, and campus publication placement is determined.
Photographer & Videographer Needs
- Photography or Videography Resources
- ECE Video Project Request Form - Provide an overview of a video need. ECE communications will evaluate request and offer guidance and/or resources.
- Schedule employee headshots:
Wardlaw Building, professional sessions available Tuesdays from 11 am to 1 pm: Email email@example.com with your name and department/school name in the subject line. Visit Headshots for Faculty and Staff for more information.
ECE Educational Technology Studio
For faculty: To reserve a date and time in the PC Podium or Lightboard Studio in Van Leer E396 or request to borrow equipment (MS Surface, iPad, Wacom Tablet), email ECE Instructional Technology.
Event Planning & Advertising
- Van Leer digital boards:
Please send your landscape, 1280 x 960 pixel, PNG file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Tool for Creating Online & Print Fliers: Canva
- Campus Advertising Opportunities
- Campus Calendar Guidelines
- Special Events Planning Guide
Last revised January 4, 2023
© 2023 Georgia Institute of Technology