The following information is provided to assist visitors in planning trips to ECE and Georgia Tech and in navigating the campus:
- Directions to Georgia Tech
- Georgia Tech campus map
- Location of the Van Leer Building, headquarters for ECE
- Locations of ECE buildings and campuses
- Information for prospective undergraduate ECE students
- ECE lab and center tours (geared for K-12 students and teachers)
- Campus tours
- Parking for visitors
Dr. Bonnie Ferri, the associate chair for ECE Undergraduate Affairs, and her office staff can provide valuable information to prospective students and their families. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We recommend that students visit during our regularly scheduled visitation events in order to meet with current students and faculty and to tour our facilities.
We do not conduct tours during the summer, but our ECE advisors are available to meet with prospective students about our program. To schedule a meeting, please send a note to email@example.com.
Students who want to attend a class during Spring Semester 2017 are able to do so in the classes listed below. If you plan to attend a class, be sure you arrive on time, sit through the entire class, and do not attend on exam days. View a campus map; the Van Leer Building is Building 85.
ECE 3077 - Probability/Statistics for ECE, Associate Professor Elliot Moore
- Fridays from 12:05 - 12:55 pm in Klaus 2456
- Please notify Associate Professor Moore in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
ECE 3300 - Electromechanical Energy Conversion, Professor Tom Habetler
- Fridays from 1:05 - 1:55 pm in Van Leer C457
- Please notify Professor Habetler in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
We offer several outreach activities for high school teachers and pre-college students of various ages, as well as tours of the ECE research facilities and visits to metro Atlanta school groups of 10 – 40 students. Learn more about the outreach activities, submit an on-line application, or fill out a group tour request form.
Last revised June 14, 2017