The following information is provided to assist visitors in planning trips to ECE and Georgia Tech and in navigating the campus:
- Directions to Georgia Tech
- Georgia Tech campus map
- Location of the Van Leer Building, headquarters for ECE
- Locations of ECE buildings and campuses
- Information for prospective undergraduate ECE students
- ECE lab and center tours (geared for K-12 students and teachers)
- Campus tours
- Parking for visitors
Dr. Bonnie Ferri, the associate chair for ECE Undergraduate Affairs, and her office staff can provide valuable information to prospective students and their families. Contact email@example.com for more information. We recommend that students visit during our regularly scheduled visitation events in order to meet with current students and faculty and to tour our facilities.
We run regularly scheduled tours for prospective students every Friday through December 4, 2015, including an information session and tours with current students. These tours last approximately one hour and should be scheduled at least two days in advance. You will receive an e-mail that confirms the date and time of your visit. All tours start in room W218 of the Van Leer Building. Van Leer is Building 85 on the campus map.
If you have any questions, please contact:
School of ECE
Georgia Institute of Technology
777 Atlantic Drive Atlanta, GA 30332-0250
Students who want to attend a class during Spring Semester 2014 are able to do so in the classes listed below. If you plan to attend a class, be sure you arrive on time, sit through the entire class, and do not attend on exam days. View a campus map; the Van Leer Building is Building 85 and Christopher W. Klaus Advanced Computing Building is Building 153.
- ECE 2026-Introduction to Signal Processing with Dr. Elliot Moore
- Friday from 11:05 - 11:55 am in Van Leer, Room W200
- Please notify Dr. Moore (em80 at ece.gatech.edu) in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
- ECE 2035-Programming for Hardware/Software Systems with Dr. Linda Wills
- Friday from 12:05 - 12:55 pm in Klaus, Room 2456
- Please notify Dr. Wills (linda.wills at ece.gatech.edu) in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
- ECE 2031-Digital Design Lab with Dr. Tom Collins
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3:05 - 3:55 pm in Van Leer, Room W200
- Please notify Dr. Collins (tom.collins at ece.gatech.edu) in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
We offer several outreach activities for high school teachers and pre-college students of various ages, as well as tours of the ECE research facilities and visits to metro Atlanta school groups of 10 – 40 students. Learn more about the outreach activities, submit an on-line application, or fill out a group tour request form.
Last revised November 2, 2015