This list details requirements for earning the bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering or the bachelor of science in computer engineering, a diagram of prerequisites and co-requisites, and a projected schedule of undergraduate courses.
- Bachelor of science in computer engineering
- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering
- Projected schedule of undergraduate courses
- The information on this page refers to the 2018-19, 2019-2020, and 2020-2021 catalog years. Students under 2017-18 and earlier catalogs should refer to the appropriate archived General Catalog or contact the ECE Academic Office for assistance. View the curriculum for 2021-2022 and later catalog years here.
In addition, all ECE undergraduates must take an ethics course, a global perspectives course, and must participate in the Undergraduate Professional Communications Program throughout the entire undergraduate curriculum.
- Ethics course requirements
- Global Perspectives course requirements
- Undergraduate Professional Communications Program
For information about program accreditation, visit the Accreditation section of the ECE website.
Last revised August 3, 2021