This is your chance to design the artwork for Georgia Tech's 24th annual Earth Day Festival! The contest is open to Georgia Tech students, faculty, staff, alumni, and retirees. One winner will be selected to receive the $100 prize. The winning design will be featured on the Earth Day 2021 marketing materials.
The deadline for entry is 11:59 pm on February 14, 2021.
- Designs must reflect the 2021 Georgia Tech Earth Day theme Amplify Impact
- Designs must include: Amplify Impact & Earth Day 2021
- Design must fit on a letter size (8.5"x11") sheet of paper, landscape or portrait orientation.
- Colors allowed are black and white, plus up to 4 additional colors of your choice.
- Colors from a standardized palette should be specified to avoid color reproduction errors. Pantone (PMS) colors are preferred.
- Designs should be composed with a program that allows for color separation (such as Adobe Illustrator).
- Designs cannot contain trademarked or copyrighted elements, with the following exception: you may use the official, licensed Buzz® or interlocking GT® available on the GT Licensing Website, but these may not be modified in any way.
How to Apply:
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write "Earth Day 2021 Design Entry" in the subject line of the email
- Include your full name, Georgia Tech affiliation, and list of colors used in your design in the body of the email.
- Attach your design file to the email, PDF format required.
- Make sure your entry adheres to the Design Criteria and Contest Rules
More information on the contest, previous designs, and the rules for entering can be found at http://www.earthday.gatech.edu/design-contest
Last revised February 10, 2021