Welcome, future electrical and computer engineering students! When you join our ranks, you connect with a crew of curious and passionate tinkerers, creators, and magic makers. Georgia Tech's School of Electrical and Computer Engineering’s diverse student body of 2,600 (both undergraduate and graduate) men and women and more than 100 ingenious faculty members—87 percent of whom are tenured—embrace the power and possibilities that ECE’s flourishing research program and rigorous academic opportunities unlock. We have the elemental solutions and expansive ideas at the core of just about everything. The world counts on us to be the power source that fuels modern technology.
Georgia Tech’s premier program in electrical and computer engineering offers award-winning educational experiences and world-class research environments. Our diverse and talented student body come from all over the globe to experience ECE’s top-notch faculty, education, and programs, which together, offer a multitude of customizable options:
- Flexible pathways with 11 technical interest areas
- 300-plus student organizations
- More than 80 study abroad programs
- More than 20 Georgia Tech research centers
We offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees, including:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Find out more by visiting one of our helpful prospective student guides.
Last revised September 15, 2017