Career Fair Student Information
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Spring 2019 Career Fair
Dates: Tuesday, January 22 and Wednesday, January 23
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Klaus Atrium
Dress Code: Business Attire
Prior to Event:
- Log in to your Career Buzz account
- RSVP to the Spring 2019 ECE Career Fair by January 10 in order to have your resume featured in the Resume Look Book
- Upload your resume to your profile
- Attend one or more of the following workshops to prepare for the Fair:
- Resume Workshop: Monday 1/14 | 11:00 AM - 11:55 AM | Van Leer 241
- Career Fair 101 Workshop: Tuesday 1/15 | 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM | Van Leer 448
- Elevator Pitch Workshop: Wednesday 1/16 | 11:00 AM - 11:55 AM | Van Leer 241
*If you are unable to access the event, please contact Caitlin Buro.
Review participating companies and see floor plans on Career Buzz.
Day of Event:
- Bring hard copies of your resume.
- Bring Buzzcard to check in at registration table.
Last revised January 15, 2019