Career Fair Recruiter Information
- The cost of the 2020 Virtual Fall School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Career Fair is $695.
- Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Visit this link to register for the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Career Fair.
Career Fair Package Includes:
- Corporate registration for the one-day fair
- Access to student database prior to te event
- Ability to pre-schedule student appointments
- Unlimited amount of representatives
- June 15 – July 31: Full Refund
- August 1 – September 1: $350 Cancellation Fee
- Any cancellation after September 1 will result in no refund.
For ECE Access Members please email Caitlin.email@example.com to reserve a virtual interview room.
There is limited space available and it will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. In order for your 'booth' to be secured, payment must be received at the time of registration, therefore we do not recommend paying by check. Payment for the event should be made through Marketplace, a secure website created by the Georgia Tech Bursar’s Office. Marketplace is a very easy-to-use service that helps us process payments faster.
PLEASE NOTE, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Career Fair IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE GEORGIA TECH ALL MAJORS CAREER FAIR.
See the About page for more information on the Career Fair.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your company would like to provide materials to be displayed in the Van Leer Building on the day of the ECE Career Fair, all materials should be received By Friday, September 4, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. All shipments must be sent to the following address:
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
ATTENTION: 2020 VIRTUAL ECE CAREER FAIR
Klaus Advanced Computing Building
266 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765
Last revised June 15, 2020