Career Fair Recruiter Information
As we did for our Spring 2021 Career Fair we will be hosting our fair on the Career Fair Plus platform. For more information on Career Fair Plus please follow this link for a short demo.
- The cost of the 2021 Virtual Fall School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Career Fair is $750.
- Registration and payment must be completed in order for registration to be fulfilled and your booth to be reserved. We strongly recommend payment via credit card to ensure your spot is confirmed before spots are filled.
- If payment has been submitted, each registered corporate representative will receive an email invitation in July to create a profile and schedule within the Career Fair Plus platform.
- Each representative will have the ability to customize their schedule to suit personal preferences, before the scheduling window opens to candidates on August 10. We strongly recommend each attendee has their own schedule, however, sharing is possible.
- Representatives will be able to monitor schedules once the scheduling window opens on August 10 to keep track of candidates who book times to meet.
- We highly recommend companies that are expecting high traffic to schedule both representatives accepting pre-scheduled slots and at least two more for day-of drop-in chats. Eight attendees can host schedules per employer.
- The School of ECE will host a webinar for all registered companies to ensure all questions are answered and steps are completed at a later date.
- For more information on how the process will work as we near the event, please review this site.
- Visit this link to register for the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Career Fair.
Career Fair Package Includes:
- Corporate registration for the ECE Career Fair.
- Five corporate representatives/schedules are included in the price (unless ECE Access members).
- Additional representatives/schedules will be $50.00 per person. Only three additional representatives/schedules will be allowed (unless all schedules fill) allowing for eight participants total per company to manage personal schedules.
- *NEW* Access to student resumes PRIOR to the Career Fair – resumes will be sent out to recruiters on September 10.
- July 1 - July 31: Full Refund
- August 1 – August 31: $500 Cancellation Fee
- Any cancellation after September 1, 2021 will result in no refund.
For ECE Access Members please email Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a virtual interview room through our BlueJeans conferencing platform.
There is limited space available and it will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. In order for your 'booth' to be secured, payment must be received at the time of registration, therefore we do not recommend paying by check. Payment for the event should be made through Marketplace, a secure website created by the Georgia Tech Bursar’s Office. Marketplace is a very easy-to-use service that helps us process payments faster.
PLEASE NOTE, the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Career Fair IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE GEORGIA TECH ALL MAJORS CAREER FAIR.
See the About page for more information on the Career Fair.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Last revised June 6, 2021