Tapping Circle for Stress and Calm - first Thursdays 8:15am
Thursday, December 2, 2021
8:15am - 8:45am
For More Information
Dates: First Thursdays of Each Month
Time: 8:15am - 8:45am
Theme: Come join theTapping Circle as we explore some effective, cutting edge yet ancient, brain balancing methods to better manage our daily stress. We will explore some exercises that engages and balances the body and mind.
Where: Sessions will be held online on Zoom for the Thursday sessions.
Event Registration: Please register for the zoom link
<GT Campus Mental Health & Well Being Resources>
- Center for Assessment, Referral, and Education (CARE)
- Tech Ends Suicide Together
- Counseling Center
- Collegiate Recovery Program
- Stamps Psychiatry
- Vice President and Dean of Students Office and Student Referral Form
- New Course: APPH 1802 HP: Thriving, Not Just Surviving: Strategies for Health and Resilience."
- RESILIENCE ERG
- Health Initiatives
- GT Meditation Club
- Georgia Tech CARE: 404.894.3498
- Georgia Tech Counseling Center: 404.894.2575
- Georgia Tech Police Department: 404.894.2500
- Georgia Crisis and Access Line: 1.800.715.4225
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
- National Hopeline Network: 1-800.784.2433
<Mindfulness, Tapping, Polyvagal Theory, PsychoSomatic Resources etc>
- Article: "The Polyvagal Primer - A Three-Part Exercise to Create Safety and Trust" by Deb Dana
- Article: "How to Beat Burnout" by Dr. Sven Hanson
- Studies: "The effect of Emotional Freedom Techniques on nurses' stress, anxiety, and burnout levels during the COVID-19 pandemic: A randomized controlled trial"
- Studies: "Emotional Freedom Techniques for Anxiety - A Systematic Review With Meta-analysis"
- Studies: "The polyvagal theory: New insights into adaptive reactions of the autonomic nervous system"
- Studies: "Clinical EFT Improves Physiological Markers of Health" - Donna Bach, ND, et al.
- Studies: "Evaluating a 3-Week Model for Reducing Symptoms of Stress in Traumatised Youth Using the Trauma Tapping Technique (TTT) for Self-help: A Pilot Trial" - Dr. Peta Stapleton, Ulf Sandstrom, & Gunilla Hamne
- Research Collection: EFTTappingResearch.com
- Book: "The Science Behind Tapping" - Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Book: "The Body Keeps the Score" - Dr. Bassel van der Kolk
- Book: "Waking the Tiger" - Dr. Peter Levine
- Video: Dr. Stephen Porges - "What is the Polyvagal Theory"
- Video: "Research Spotlight - What are Borrowed Benefits in EFT Tapping" - Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Video: "Is Therapy Facing a Revolution?" by Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Video: Tapping @ Vulfpeck Concert with 14000 at Madison Square Garden, Sept. 2019
- Video: "Chaplain Foster - Interview on Tapping etc"
- Audio: "Tapping Q&A" podcasts, interviews, resources by Gene Monterastelli
- Tapping Circles for the GT + Community
Last revised September 23, 2021