We are generally interested in developing integrated circuits and hybrid micro-systems to address various emerging and high-impact applications. Integrated technology is now becoming an extremely versatile and powerful implementation platform, which opens the door for a plethora of opportunities in areas such as communication, radar, health care, and biomedical research.
Our current research topics include:
· Broadband and energy-efficient RF/mm-Wave integrated circuits and systems
· Self-healing and re-configurable integrated circuits and systems
· Integrated sensors and actuators
· Mm-Wave and sub-TeraHz circuits and systems
· On-chip antenna design and innovation
· Fundamental noise modeling in high-precision measurements
Prospective students: If you are interested in pursuing your graduate study at Georgia Tech and joining my group, please follow the application process at GT ECE Graduate Studies and indicate your research interest as "Electronic Design and Applications".
Postdoctoral scholars: Please contact Professor Wang directly.
Last revised on July 3rd, 2013.