ECE 8803A, Computational Aspects of Cyber-Physical Systems
This course surveys research in cyber-physical systems, particularly computational aspects. Students will complete a project that demonstrates CPS concepts.
- Models of comptuation and control.
- Schedulability and stability.
- Multi-criticality systems.
- Performance analysis of networked control systems.
- Simulation and design.
- Statistical methods and Design of Experiments.
- Simulator-in-the-loop operation.
- Threat models for cyber-physical systems.
- Hardware assurance.
Readings: High-Performance Embedded Computing, second edition; papers.
Last revised on November 7, 2013