Guomei Zhu received her B.E. degree in Communication
Engineering from ChongQing University of
Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT),
Guomei Zhu is a student member of IEEE, IEEE Communication Society and IEEE Women in Engineering.
· Cognitive Radio / Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks
· Wireless Mesh / Ad hoc Networks (WMNs)
· Next Generation Wireless System
· Guomei Zhu, and Geng-Sheng (G. S.) Kuo, “A Novel Integrated Multistage 2-D MEMS Optical Switch with Spanke-Benes Architecture,” IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, Vol. 26, Issue 5, pp. 560-568, March 2008..
Guomei Zhu, Ian F. Akyildiz, and Geng-Sheng (G. S.) Kuo,
“STOD-RP: A Spectrum-Tree Based On-Demand Routing Protocol for Multi-Hop
Cognitive Radio Networks,” to appear in Proc. of IEEE GLOBECOM 2008,
Di Felice, Guomei Zhu, and Luciano Bononi, “Future Channel Reservation
Medium Access Control (FCR-MAC) Protocol for Multi-Radio Multi-Channel Wireless
Mesh Networks,” to appear in Proc. of ACM PE-WASUN 2008,
· Guomei Zhu, and Geng-Sheng (G. S.) Kuo, “A Fast Forward Medium Access Scheme for IEEE 802.11s Mesh Networks with Multiple Channels,” in proceedings of IEEE SARNOFF symposium 2007, Princeton, NJ, Apr.-May 2007.
· Thomas M. Chen, Geng-Sheng (G. S.) Kuo, Zheng-Ping Li, and Guo-Mei Zhu, “Chapter 1: Intrusion Detection in Wireless Mesh Networks” in book Security in Wireless Mesh Networks, CRC Press, 2007.
· 04/2007: IEEE Communication Society Travel Grant to attend IEEE Sarnoff Symposium 2007.
· 10/2006: Outstanding Volunteer of IEEE Region 10 Student Congress (IEEE R10 SC’2006).
· 09/2006: Outstanding Student Leader of BUPT.
· 07/2002: Outstanding Graduate of CQUPT.
· 09/1998--07/2002: The First or Second Class Scholarship of CQUPT in each semester.
· 09/1998--07/2002: Outstanding Student Leader of CQUPT in each year.
· Advisor in GaTech: Ian. F. Akyildiz
· Lab in GaTech: Broadband and Wireless Networking Laboratory
You are visitor