Dr. Bonnie Ferri, the associate chair for ECE Undergraduate Affairs, and her office staff can provide valuable information to prospective students and their families. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We recommend that students visit during our regularly scheduled visitation events in order to meet with current students and faculty and to tour our facilities.
We run regularly scheduled tours for prospective students, including an information session and tours with current students. These tours last approximately one hour and should be scheduled at least two days in advance. You will receive an e-mail that confirms the date and time of your visit. All tours start in room W208 of the Van Leer Building. Van Leer is Building 85 on the campus map. Register for a tour.
Students who want to attend a class during Spring Semester 2014 are able to do so in the classes listed below. If you plan to attend a class, be sure you arrive on time, sit through the entire class, and do not attend on exam days. View a campus map; the Van Leer Building is Building 85 and Christopher W. Klaus Advanced Computing Building is Building 153.
- ECE 2026-Introduction to Signal Processing with Dr. Clements
- Monday and Friday from 11:05 - 11:55 am in Van Leer, Room W200
- Please notify Dr. Clements (mark.clements at ece.gatech.edu) in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
- ECE 2020-Digital System Design with Dr. Linda Wills
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:05 - 12:55 pm in Van Leer, Room C240.
- Please notify Dr. Wills (linda.wills at ece.gatech.edu) in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
- ECE 1882-Introduction to ECE Design with Dr. David Anderson
- Tuesday and Thursday from 3:05 - 4:25 pm in Klaus Room 2448.
- Please notify Dr. Anderson (david.anderson at ece.gatech.edu) in advance if you plan to attend the class to make sure that there will not be an exam that day.
We offer several outreach activities for high school teachers and pre-college students of various ages, as well as tours of the ECE research facilities and visits to metro Atlanta school groups of 10 – 40 students. Learn more about the outreach activities, submit an on-line application or fill out a group tour request form.
Last revised on January 21, 2014.