Faculty Profile - Paul G Steffes
Office: VL W513
Selected Publications, Patents
- K. Devaraj and P.G. Steffes, "The Georgia Tech Millimeter-Wavelength Measurement System and Some Applications to the Study of Planetary Atmospheres" Radio Science, 2011. (doi:10.1029/2010RS004433)
- B.M. Karpowicz and P.G. Steffes, "In Search of Water Vapor on Jupiter: Laboratory Measurements of the Microwave Properties of Water Vapor under Simulated Jovian Conditions," Icarus, vol. 212, pp. 210-223, March 2011.
- K. Devaraj, P.G. Steffes, and B.M. Karpowicz, "Reconciling the Centimeter and Millimeter-Wavelength Ammonia Absorption Spectra under Jovian Conditions: Extensive Millimeter-Wavelength Measurements and a Consistent Model," Icarus, vol. 212, pp. 224-235, March 2011.
- W.C. Barott, M.A. Ingram, and P.G. Steffes, "Scan Loss Pattern Synthesis for Single- and Multi-satellite Tracking LEO Ground Stations That Use Adaptive Arrays," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 46, pp. 1140-1152, July 2010.
- T. R. Hanley and P.G. Steffes, "A High-Sensitivity Laboratory System for Measuring the Microwave Properties of Gases under Simulated Conditions for Planetary Atmospheres," Radio Science, vol 42, no. RS6010, pp.1-12, November-December 2007.
Last revised on April 04, 2011.