Faculty Profile - Gabriel A Rincon-Mora
Electrical Energy, and Electronic Design and Applications (Group Chair)
Office: VL 482
Selected Publications, Patents
- M. Chen and G. A. Rincón-Mora, "Accurate Electrical Battery Model Capable of Predicting Runtime and I-V Performance," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 504-511, June 2006.
- S. Zhou and G.A. Rincón-Mora, "A High Efficiency, Soft Switching DC-DC Converter with Adaptive Current-Ripple Control for Portable Applications," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, II, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 294-298, April 2006.
- G.A. Rincón-Mora, V. Gupta, and P. Raha, "Low Dropout Monolithic Linear Regulator Having Wide Operating Load Range," U.S. Patent no. 6,847,260, issued January 25, 2005.
- G.A. Rincón-Mora, Power Management ICs: A Top-Down Design Approach. Lulu, 2005 (ISBN 1-4116-6359-4).
- G.A. Rincón-Mora and R. Stair, "Circuit and method to facilitate threshold voltage extraction and facilitate operation of a capacitor multiplier," U.S. Patent no. 6,806,762, issued October 19, 2004.
- G.A. Rincón-Mora et al., "Semiconductor device which minimizes package-shift effects in integrated circuits by using a thick metallic overcoat," U.S. Patent no. 6,750,553, issued June 15, 2004.
- B. Sahu and G.A. Rincón-Mora, "A Low Voltage, Non-Inverting, Dynamic, Synchronous Buck-Boost Converter for Portable Applications," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 443-452, Feb. 2004.
- B. Sahu and G.A. Rincon-Mora, "A High-Efficiency Linear RF Power Amplifier With a Power-Tracking Dynamically Adaptive Buck-Boost Supply," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 112-120, Jan. 2004.
- G.A. Rincón-Mora, "Integrated low ripple, high frequency power efficient hysteretic controller for dc-dc converters," U.S. Patent no. 6,628,109, issued September 30, 2003.
- G.A. Rincón-Mora, "Temperature-Compensated Threshold Circuit," European Patent no. 1,351,063, issued August 10, 2003.
- R. Dokania and G.A. Rincón-Mora, "Cancellation of Load-Regulation in Low Drop-Out Regulators," Electronic Letters, vol. 38, issue 22, pp. 1300-1302, Oct. 2002.
- G.A. Rincón-Mora, Voltage References: From Diodes to Precision High-Order Bandgap Circuits. New Jersey: IEEE Press and John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2001 (ISBN 0-471-14336-7).
Last revised on June 06, 2008.