Faculty Profile - Andrew F Peterson
|Professor; Associate Chair for Faculty Development|
Office: VL W503
Selected Publications, Patents
- M. H. Smith and A. F. Peterson, "Numerical solution of the CFIE using vector bases and dual interlocking meshes," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 53, pp. 3334-3339, October 2005.
- M. M. Bibby and A. F. Peterson, "On the use of over-determined systems in the adaptive numerical solution of integral equations," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 53, pp. 2267-2273, July 2005.
- K. N. Wassef and A. F. Peterson, "Transient finite element analysis using a surface admittance boundary condition to incorporate eddy current effects," IEEE Trans. Magnetics, vol. 41, pp. 2236-2242, July 2005.
- A. F. Peterson, Mapped Vector Basis Functions for Electromagnetic Integral Equations. Morgan/Claypool, 2005.
- R. S. Preissig and A. F. Peterson, "A rationale for p-refinement with vector finite elements," Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES) Journal, vol. 19, pp. 65-75, July 2004.
- F. Caliskan and A. F. Peterson, "The need for mixed-order representations with the locally-corrected Nyström method," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 2, pp. 72-73, April 2003.
- E. O. Rausch and A. F. Peterson, "Low cost compact electronically scanned millimeter wave lens and method," United States Patent 6,031,501, issued February 29, 2000. (Assigned to Georgia Tech Research Corporation.)
- A. F. Peterson, S. L. Ray, and R. Mittra. Computational Methods for Electromagnetics. New York: IEEE Press, 1998.
- R. D. Graglia, D. R. Wilton, and A. F. Peterson, "Higher-order interpolatory vector bases for computational electromagnetics," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 45, pp. 329-342, March 1997.
- K. R. Aberegg, A. Taguchi and A. F. Peterson, "Application of higher-order vector basis functions to surface integral equation formulations," Radio Science, vol. 31, pp. 1207-1213, September-October 1996.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.