Faculty Profile - Geoffrey Ye "Geoffrey" Li
Office: Cent 5168
Selected Publications, Patents
- G. Song, Y. (G.) Li, and L. J. Cimini, Jr., "Joint channel- and queue-aware scheduling for multiuser diversity in wireless multicarrier networks," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 2109 - 2121, July 2009. (won Stephen O. Rice Prize Paper Award)
- J. Ma, G. Y. Li, and B.-H. Juang, "Signal processing in cognitive radio," The Proceedings of IEEE, vol. 97, no. 5, pp. 805 - 823, May 2009.
- G. Ganesan and Y. (G.) Li, "Cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio: Parts I and II," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 6, pp. 2204-2222, June 2007.
- G.-C. Song and Y. (G.) Li, "Cross-layer optimization for OFDM wireless networks--Parts I and II," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 614-634, March 2005.
- G. L. Stuber, J. Barry, S. McLaughlin, Y. (G.) Li, M. A. Ingram, and T. Pratt, "Broadband MIMO-OFDM wireless communications," Proceedings of IEEE, vol. 92, pp.271-294, February 2004.
- Y. (G.) Li, J. H. Winters, and N. R. Sollenberger, "MIMO-OFDM for wireless communications: signal detection with enhanced channel estimation," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 50, pp. 1471-1477, September 2002.
- Y. (G.) Li, N. Seshadri, and S. Ariyavisitakul, "Channel estimation for OFDM systems with transmitter diversity in mobile wireless channels," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 17, pp. 461-471, March 1999.
- Y. (G.) Li and K. J. R. Liu, "Adaptive blind multi-channel equalization for multiple signal separation," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 44, pp. 2864-2876, November 1998.
- Y. (G.) Li, L. J. Cimini, Jr., and N. R. Sollenberger, "Robust channel estimation for OFDM systems with rapid dispersive fading channels," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 46, pp. 902-915, July 1998.
- Y. Li and Z. Ding, "Global convergence of fractionally spaced Godard adaptive equalizers," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 44, pp. 818-826, April 1996.
Last revised on June 07, 2010.