Faculty Profile - Aaron D Lanterman
Digital Signal Processing
Office: VL W431
Selected Publications, Patents
- K. Choi, A.D. Lanterman, and R. Raich, Convergence of the Schulz-Snyder Phase Retrieval Algorithm to Local Minima, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, Vol. 23, No. 8, Aug. 2006, pp. 1835-1845.
- M. Tobias and A.D. Lanterman, Probability Hypothesis Density-Based Multitarget Tracking with Bistatic Range and Doppler Observations, IEE Proc. Radar, Sonar, and Navigation, Vol. 152, No. 3, June 2005, pp. 195-205.
- M. Brandfass, A.D. Lanterman, and K.F. Warnick, "A Comparison of the Colton-Kirsch Inverse Scattering Methods with Linearized Tomographic Inverse Scattering", Inverse Problems, Vol. 17, No. 6, Dec. 2001, pp. 1797-1816.
- A.D. Lanterman, "Schwarz, Wallace, and Rissanen: Intertwining Themes in Theories of Model Order Estimation, International Statistical Review," Vol. 69, No. 2, August 2001, pp. 185-212.
- A. Srivastava, A.D. Lanterman, U. Grenander, M. Loizeaux, and M.I. Miller, "Monte Carlo Techniques for Automated Target Recognition," Chapter 26 in Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice, Eds: A. Doucet, N. de Frietas, and N. Gordon, Springer, 2001, pp. 533-552.
- A.D. Lanterman, "Bayesian Segmentation via Asymptotic Partition Functions," IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 4, April 2000, pp. 337-347.
- A.D. Lanterman, J.A. O'Sullivan, M.I. Miller, "Kullback-Leibler Distances for Quantifying Clutter and Models," Optical Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 2, Dec. 1999, pp. 2134-2146.
- M. Faisal, A.D. Lanterman, D.L. Snyder and R. L. White, "Implementation of a Modified Richardson-Lucy Method for Image Restoration on a Massively Parallel Computer to Compensate for Space-Variant Point-Spread of a Charge-Coupled-Device Camera," Journal of the Optical Society of America A, Vol. 12, No. 12, December 1995, pp. 2593-2603.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.