Faculty Profile - Frank C Lambert
|Principal Research Engineer; Associate Director, NEETRAC|
National Electric Energy Testing, Research, & Applications Center
Selected Publications, Patents
- R. Moghe, Y. Yang, F. Lambert, and D. Divan, "Design of a Low Cost Self Powered 'Stick-on' Current and Temperature Wireless Sensor for Utility Assets", IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), September 2010.
- M. Steurer, B. Marchionini, F. Darman, F.C. Lambert, and M. Noe, "Towards a Guide for Testing Emerging Fault Current Limiters", A3_307_2010, CIGRE 2010, August 2010.
- M. M. Begovic, B. Radibratovic, A. Rohatgi, and F.C. Lambert, "Distributed Renewable Generation: Interconnection and Performance," Proceedings of the 1st IEEE Conference on Sustainable Alternative Energy Sources, Valencia, Spain, September 2009.
- D. Das, D. Divan, and F. Lambert, "Integrated Fault Current Limiter and Power Flow Controller for Grid Tie-Lines", IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, 2009.
- J. Mazumdar, R. Harley, F. Lambert and G.K. Venayagamoorthy, "Intelligent Tool for Determining the True Harmonic Current Contribution of a Customer in a Power Distribution Network," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Sept.-Oct. 2008.
- Y. Yang, F. Lambert, and D. Divan, "A Survey on Technologies for Implementing Sensor Networks for Power Delivery Systems", IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, June 2007.
- V. Cagri and F. Lambert, "A Survey on Communication Networks for Electric System Automation", The International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, Elsevier, February 2006.
- M. M. Begovic, B. Radibratovic, F. Lambert, and D. Novosel, "Optimization of Capacitor Allocation in Transmission and Distribution Networks," Proceedings of VI Bulk Power Systems Dynamics and Control Symposium, vol. electronic, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy, August 2004.
- M.M. Begovic, B. Radibratovic, and F.C. Lambert, "On Multiobjective Volt-VAR optimization in Power Systems", Proceedings of the 37th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, January 2004.
- H.B. Püttgen, P.R. MacGregor, and F.C. Lambert, "Distributed Generation: Semantic hype or the Dawn of a New Era?", IEEE Power & Energy Magazine, Volume 1, Issue 1, January – February 2003.
- R. Bass, R. Harley, F. Lambert, V. Rajasekaran, and J. Pierce, "Residential Harmonic Loads and EV Charging", IEEE 2001 Winter Power Meeting, January 2001.
- R. Bass, R. Harley, F. Lambert, V. Rajasekaran, and J. Pierce, "Secondary Distribution Harmonic Impacts of Residential EV Charging", Proceedings of the 17th International Electric Vehicle Symposium, October 2000, Montreal, Quebec.
Last revised on October 18, 2011.