Faculty Profile - Chuanyi Ji
Office: Cent 5165
Selected Publications, Patents
- C. Ji and A. Elwalid, `` Measurement-Based Network Monitoring: Achievable Performance and Scalability, '' to appear in IEEE Journal of Selected Areas of Communication, April 2002.
- S. Ma and C. Ji, ``Modeling Heterogeneous Network Traffic in Wavelet Domain'', IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking, Volume: 9 Issue: 5, Oct 2001, Page(s): 634 -649
- S. Ma and C. Ji, ``Performance and Efficiency: Recent Advances in Supervised Learning'', Proceedings of the IEEE, Volume: 87 Issue: 9, Sept. 1999, Page(s): 1519 -1535
- C. Ji and S. Ma, ``Combinations of Weak Classifiers,'' IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, Special Issue on Neural Networks and Pattern Recognition, Volume 8, Jan. 1999, Page(s): 32-42
- M. Thottan and C. Ji, ``Proactive Anomaly Detection Using Distributed Intelligent Agents'', IEEE Network, Special Issue on Network Management, Volume: 12 Issue: 5, Sept.-Oct. 1998, Page(s): 21-27
- C. Ji and D. Psaltis, ``The Capacity of Two Layer Feedforward Neural Networks with Binary Weights", IEEE Trans. Information Theory, Vol. 44, No.1, 256-268, Jan. 1998, Page(s): 256-268
Last revised on June 06, 2008.