Faculty Profile - Mary Ann Weitnauer
Office: Cent 5140
Smart Antenna Research Laboratory
Selected Publications, Patents
- Sundaresan K., Sivakumar R., Ingram M. A. and Chang T.-Y., "A Fair Medium Access Control Protocol for Ad-hoc Networks with MIMO Links", Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, Hong Kong, March 2004.
- Ingram, M.A., "Measurement, modeling and performance of the MIMO channel," in Adaptive Antenna Arrays: Trends and Applications, Satish Chandran, ed., Springer Verlag, ISBN 3-540-20199-8, July 2004.
- Utility Patent no. 6509836, "Smart Reflection Antenna System and Method," issued January 21, 2003
- Kim, D.; Ingram, M.A.; Smith, W.W., Jr., "Measurements of small-scale fading and path loss for long-range RF Tags," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 8, pp. 1740-1749, August 2003.
- Demirkol, M.F. and Ingram, M.A., "Stream Control in Networks with Interfering MIMO Links," Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), New Orleans, LA, 16-20 March 2003.
- Li, K-H; Ingram, M.A;, Van Nguyen, A., "Impact of clustering in statistical propagation models on link capacity," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Volume: 50 Issue: 4, pp. 521 -523, April 2002.
- Jiang J.-S. and Ingram, M.A., "Spherical wave model for short-range MIMO," to appear in the IEEE Transactions on Communications.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.