Faculty Profile - William D Hunt
Bioengineering, Electronic Design and Applications, and Microelectronics/Microsystems
Office: MiRC 221
Selected Publications, Patents
- W.D. Hunt, "Self-Collimating Surface Acoustic Waves on Multilayer Structures," Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- W.D. Hunt, J. A. Kosinski, and R. Pastore, "Ballato Electronic Circuit Models for Programmable SAW Filters," Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- J.H. Irby and W.D. Hunt, "Calculation of Dn2 and k for an acoustically-induced distributed Bragg reflector (ADBR)," IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 213-224, February 1998.
- K.F. Brennan, William D. Hunt: "Integrated Surface Acoustic Wave-surface Plasmon Resonance Sensors," ROI#1926, 1997.
- T.P. Cameron, William D. Hunt: "Slanted Reflection Gratings on Gallium Arsenide," Proceedings of the 1997 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, pp. 11-16, 1997.
- William D. Hunt, M.E. Woodberry: "Investigation of Accelerated Aging Characteristics of a SAW Filter," Proceedings of the 1997 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, pp. 55-60, 1997.
- William D. Hunt, K.L. Jones: "A Novel for Enhanced Electroporation and Drug Delivery Using Vacuum Microelectronics," ROI#1960, January, 1997.
- B.L. Olutade and W.D. Hunt, "Sensitivity analysis of a thin film bulk acoustic resonator ladder filter," 1997 Frequency Control Symposium, pp. 737-42, Orlando, Florida, May 1997.
- R.D. Briggs, D.M. Connuck, William D. Hunt, M.Z. Sleva: "Wideband IV Acoustic Microscope," U.S. patent no. 5,488,954, no. 5, 1996.
- R.D. Briggs, William D. Hunt, M.Z. Sleva: "A Micromachined Polyvinylidene Fluoride-Trifluoroethylene Transducer for Pulse-Echo Ultrasound Applications," IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 257-262, 1996.
- E. Danicki, William D. Hunt: "On Spurious Bulk Wave Excitation in SAW Grating Reflectors on GaAs (001) (110)," Archives of Acoustics, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 171-175, 1995.
- T.P. Cameron, William D. Hunt: "SAW Amplifiers on Multilayer GaAs Substrates," presented the IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, Seattle, WA, 1995.
- William D. Hunt, M. Woodberry: "Temperature Characteristics of LST-Quartz Resonators," IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, Seattle, WA, 1995.
- William D. Hunt, H. Irby: "GHz-Range SAW Devices on GaAs and InP," IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, Seattle, WA, 1995.
- Yield Modeling of Acoustic Charge Transport Transversal Filters," IEEE Trans. Semicond. Manuf, W.D. Hunt, James S. Kenney, G.S. May: "8," 2, 207, vol. 13, no. May, p. 1995.
- W.D. Hunt, T. Cameron, J.C.B. Saw, Y. Kim and M. Suthers, "Mode profiles in waveguide-coupled resonators," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 74, no. 8, pp. 4886-4893, October 1993.
- Y. Kim and W.D. Hunt, "Acoustic fields and velocities for surface acoustic wave propagation in multilayered structures: An extension of the Laguerre polynomial approach," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 68, no. 10, pp. 493-4997, November 1990.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.