Faculty Profile - Mark G. Allen
|Executive Director, Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology; Joseph M. Pettit Professor; Regents Professor|
Microelectronics/Microsystems, and Bioengineering
Office: MiRC 120
Georgia Tech MEMS
Selected Publications, Patents
- J. Joy, J. Kroh, M. Ellis, M.G. Allen, and W. Pyle, "Communicating with Implanted Wireless Sensor," U.S. Patent 7,245,117, issued July 2007.
- S. Rajaraman, M.A. McClain, S.-O. Choi, J.D. Ross, S.P. DeWeerth, M.C. LaPlaca, and M.G. Allen, "Three-Dimensional Metal Transfer Micromolded Microelectrode Arrays for In-Vitro Brain Slice Recordings," Proc. 14th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems (Transducers '07), Lyon, France, June 2007.
- X. Wu, H. Zhu, and M.G. Allen, "A Pneumatically Actuated Endoskeletal Microbubble Array as a Refreshable Braille Cell," Proc. 14th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems (Transducers '07), Lyon, France, June 2007.
- M.R. Prausnitz, M.G. Allen, and I.-J. Gujral, "Microneedle drug delivery device," U.S. Patent 7,226,439, issued June 2007.
- P. Galle, X. Wu, L. Milner, S.-H. Kim, P. Johnson, P. Smeys, P. Hopper, K. Hwang, and M.G. Allen, "Ultra-Compact Power Conversion Based on a CMOS-Compatible Microfabricated Power Inductor With Minimized Core Losses," Proc. 57th IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conference, Reno, NV, May 2007.
- Y. Zhao, Y.-K. Yoon, and M.G. Allen, "Metal-Transfer-Micromolded RF Components for System-On-Package (SOP)," Proc. 57th IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conference, Reno, NV, May 2007.
- M.G. Allen, Y.K. Yoon, J.W. Park, Y.H. Joung, F. Cros, I. Papapolymerou, E. Tentzeris, and B. Pan, "Surface Micromachined Millimeter-Scale RF System and Method," U.S. Patent 7,196,666, issued March 27, 2007.
- S. Rajaraman, S.-O. Choi, R. H. Shafer, J. D. Ross, J. Vukasinovic, Y. Choi, S.P. DeWeerth, A. Glezer, and M.G. Allen., "Microfabrication technologies for a coupled three-dimensional microelectrode, microfluidic array," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 163-71 (2007).
- M.G. Allen, M. Fonseca, J. White, J.Kroh, and D. Stern, "High Q-Factor Sensor," U.S. Patent 7,147,604, issued December 12, 2006.
- D.J. Coe, M.G. Allen, C.S. Rinehart, and A. Glezer, "Pneumatically actuated micromachined synthetic jet modulators," Sensors and Actuators A (Physical), vol. 132, no. 2, pp. 689-700, 2006.
- Y. Wang, G. Yuan, Y.-K. Yoon, M.G. Allen, and S.A. Bidstrup, "Optimization of synthetic jet fluidic structures in printed wiring boards," Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Electronic Packaging, vol. 128, no. 4, pp. 353-9, 2006.
- B. Pan, Y.-K. Yoon, G.E. Ponchak, M.G. Allen, J. Papapolymerou, and M.M. Tentzeris, "Analysis and Characterization of a High-Performance Ka-Band Surface Micromachined Elevated Patch Antenna," Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 5, issue 1, pp. 511-514, 2006.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.