Faculty Profile - Gregory David Durgin
Office: VL E511
Selected Publications, Patents
- G.D. Durgin, V. Kukshya, T.S. Rappaport. "Wideband Measurements of Angle and Delay Dispersion for Outdoor and Indoor Peer-to-Peer Radio Channels at 1920 MHz". IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, May 2003.
- G.D. Durgin. Space-Time Wireless Channels. Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River NJ. 368 pages. Oct 2002.
- G.D. Durgin, T.S. Rappaport, D.A. de Wolf. "New Analytical Models and Probability Density Functions for Fading in Wireless Communications". IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol 50, no 6, June 2002.
- G.D. Durgin, T.S. Rappaport. "Chapter 1: Spatial Channel Modeling for Wireless Communications". ed. N. Morinaga, R. Kohno, S. Sampei, Wireless Communication Technologies: New Multimedia Systems. Kluwer Inc., 2000.
- G.D. Durgin, T.S. Rappaport. "Theory of Multipath Shape Factors for Small-Scale Fading Wireless Channels". IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol 28, no 5, April 2000, pp. 682-693.
- G.D. Durgin, T.S. Rappaport, H. Xu. "Measurements and Models for Radio Path Loss and Penetration Loss In and Around Homes and Trees at 5.85-GHz". IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol 46, no 11, November 1998, pp. 1484-1496.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.