Faculty Profile - Robert King Feeney
Electromagnetics, Electronic Design and Applications, and Microelectronics/Microsystems
Office: VL W431
Selected Publications, Patents
- Robert K. Feeney, T.F. Moran, E.W. Thomas, R.P. Welton: "A Simple Cyclotron Resonance Ion Source of Multiply-Charged Ions," Review of Scientific Instruments, 1996.
- R.K. Feeney, David R. Hertling, A. Rohatgi: "Electrical Conductivity Tester and Methods Thereof," patent #5,495,170, 1996.
- R.K. Feeney, D. Hertling, Ajeet Rohatgi: "Electrical Conductivity Tester and Methods Thereof for Accurately Measuring Time-Varying and Steady State Conductivity Using Phase Shift Detection," U.S. Patent 5,508,610, 1996.
- R.K. Feeney, D.R. Hertling, Ajeet Rohatgi: "Time Varying Electrical Conductivity Tester Using Frequency Discrimination and Power Detector and Methods," U.S. Patent no. 5,495,170, no. 5, 1996.
- J.K. Cochran, Robert K. Feeney, D.N. Hill, R.D. Jones: "A Circuit Model for a Family of Low-Voltage Field-Emission-Array Cathodes," Eighth International Vacuum Microelectronics Conference, July/August 1995, 1995.
- R. Feeney, David R. Hertling, E. Joy, R. Wilson, J. Zimmerman: "Computer Design of Planar Dipole Arrays on PTFE Substrate," 12th Annual Microwave Integrated Circuit Workshop, April, 1993.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.