Faculty Profile - Jeffrey A Davis
VLSI Systems and Digital Design, and Microelectronics/Microsystems
Office: Klaus 3314
Selected Publications, Patents
- J.A. Davis, D. Brown, W. Henderson, "Fractal Electrode Formation in Metal-Insulator Composites Near the Percolation Threshold," IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 725-733, Sept. 2013.
- G. Lopez, J.A. Davis, and J. Meindl, "A New Physical Model and Experimental Measurements of Copper Interconnect Resistivity Considering Size Effects and Line-Edge Roughness (LER)," Proceedings of the IEEE 2009 International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC), pp. 231-234, June 2009.
- V. Deodhar and J.A. Davis, "Optimal Voltage Scag, Repeater Insertion, and Wire Sizing for Wave-Pipelined Global Interconnects," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-I: Fundamental Theory and Application, vol. 55, no. 4, pp.1023-30, May 2008.
- M. Usselman, J.A. Davis, and J. Rosen, "Diversifying Participation in FIRST LEGO League,"2008 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Conference Proceedings, pp. 750, 2008.
- A. Joshi and J.A. Davis, "Wave-Pipelined Multiplexed (WPM) Routing for Gigascale Integration (GSI),"IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 899-910, August 2005
- Jeffrey A. Davis, V.K. De, J.D. Meindl: "A Stochastic Wire Length Distribution for Gigascale Integration (GSI) Part I: Derivation and Validation," IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 580-589, March, 1998.
Last revised on February 17, 2014.