Faculty Profile - John A Copeland
|Professor; John H. Weitnauer, Jr Technology Transfer Chair; GRA Eminent Scholar; Director, Communications Systems Center|
Office: Klaus 3362
Selected Publications, Patents
- J.A. Copeland, C-J. Ho, C-T. Lea: "to appear in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, Tokyo, Japan," 2000.
- T. Ozugur, M. Naghshineh, P. Kermani and J. A. Copeland, "A Survey: Media Access Control Protocols for Wireless Local Area Networks," IEEE Personal Communications Magazine, Dec. 1999.
- John A. Copeland: "What's New and Hot in Internet Technologies? Spinning the Web through Global Developments," invited talk and moderator, Southeast Software Association Internet Technology Symposium, 1998.
- R. Abler, John A. Copeland, S. Wang, H. Zheng: "High-quality Videoconferencing over an ATM Network," Conference on Implementation, Management, and Provision of Videoconferencing, pp. 65-78.
- "IP Flow Identification for IP Traffic Carried over Switched Networks," John A. Copeland, Randal Abler, and Keith L. Bernhardt, International J. of Computer and Telecomm. Networking, v. 31, pp. 493-504, 1998.
- John A. Copeland: "Telecommunications in Georgia and the Southeast," invited presentation to the Southeast-Israel Telecommunications Business Exchange, 1995.
- John A. Copeland, "Data Compression Techniques for PC Communications," IEEE Journal for Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 7, pp 246-248, Feb. 1989.
- J. A. Copeland, "LSA Oscillator Diode Theory," J. Appl. Physics, vol. 38, pp. 3096-3101, July 1967.
- J. A. Copeland, "Fluctuations in Semiconductor Laser Emissions," J. Appl. Phys., vol. 54, May 1983. Wm. Shockley, J. A. Copeland, R. P. James, "The Impedance Field Method of Noise Calculation in Active Semiconductor Devices," chapter in Quantum Mechanics of Atoms,.Molecules and the Solid State, Academic Press (New York), 1966, pp. 537-563.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.