Faculty Profile - David S Citrin
Microelectronics/Microsystems, Optics and Photonics, and Electromagnetics
Office: MIRC 211
Selected Publications, Patents
- J. Bai and D. S. Citrin, "Supersymmetric Optimization of Second-harmonic Generation in Mid-infrared Quantum Cascade Lasers," Optics Express, vol. 14, pp. 4043-4048, 2006.
- D. S. Citrin, "Plasmon-polariton transport in metal-nanoparticle chains embedded in a gain medium," Opt. Lett., vol. 31, pp. 98-100 2006.
- D. S. Kim and D. S. Citrin, "Coulomb and Radiation Screening in Photoconductive Terahertz Sources," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 88, pp. 161117-161119, 2006.
- H. Kurt and D. S. Citrin, "Coupled-resonator optical waveguides for biochemical sensing of nanoliter volumes of analyte in the terahertz region," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, pp. 241119-241121, 2005.
- S. G. Carter, V. Birkedal, C. S. Wang, L. A. Coldren, A. V. Maslov, D. S. Citrin, and M. S. Sherwin, "Quantum coherence in an Optical Modulator," Science, vol. 310, pp. 651-653, 2005.
- D. S. Citrin and A. V. Maslov, "Interband optical spectra of magnetoexcitons in semiconductor nanorings: Electron-hole spatial correlation," Physical Review B, vol. 72, pp. 073302-073305, 2005.
- D. S. Citrin, "Magnetic Bloch Oscillations in Nanowire Superlattice Rings," Physical Review Letters, vol. 92, pp. 196803-196806, 2004.
- A. A. Batista and D. S. Citrin, "Rabi flopping in a two-level system with time-dependent energy renormalization: Intersubband transitions in n-type quantum wells," Physical Review Letters, vol. 92, pp. 127404-127407, 2004.
- D. S. Citrin and S. Hughes, "Terahertz-sideband generation in a semiconductor optical amplifiers," Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 78, pp. 1805-1807, 2001.
- D. S. Citrin, "Controlled exciton spontaneous emission in optical-microcavity-embedded quantum wells," IEEE J. Quantum Electron vol. 30, pp. 997-1005, 1994.
- D. S. Citrin and Y.-C. Chang, "Theory of gain in quantum-wire lasers grown in V-grooves," IEEE J. Quantum Electron. vol. 29, p. 97-102, 1993.
- D. S. Citrin, "Long intrinsic radiative lifetimes of excitons in quantum wires," Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 69, pp. 3393-3396, 1992.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.