Faculty Profile - Mark Andrew Davenport
Digital Signal Processing
Office: Cent 5212
Selected Publications, Patents
- M. A. Davenport, M. F. Duarte, Y. C. Eldar, and G. Kutyniok, “Introduction to compressed sensing,” in Compressed Sensing: Theory and Applications, Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- J. N. Laska, P. T. Boufounos, M. A. Davenport, and R. G. Baraniuk, “Democracy in action: Quantization, saturation, and compressive sensing,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 31(3) pp. 429—443, November 2011.
- M. A. Davenport, P. T. Boufounos, M. B. Wakin, and R. G. Baraniuk, “Signal processing with compressive measurements,” IEEE J. of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, 4(2) pp. 445—460, April 2010.
- M. A. Davenport and M. B. Wakin, “Analysis of orthogonal matching pursuit using the restricted isometry property,” IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, 56(9) pp. 4395—4401, September 2010.
- M. F. Duarte, M. A. Davenport, D. Takhar, J. N. Laska, T. Sun, K. F. Kelly, and R. G. Baraniuk, “Single-pixel imaging via compressive sampling,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 25(2) pp. 83—91, March 2008.
- R. G. Baraniuk, M. A. Davenport, R. A. DeVore, and M. B. Wakin, “A simple proof of the restricted isometry property for random matrices,” Constructive Approximation, 28(3) pp. 253—263, December 2008.
Last revised on July 13, 2012.