Faculty Profile - Caryn R Arrowood
|Senior Research Engineer|
National Electric Energy Testing, Research, & Applications Center
Selected Publications, Patents
- C.M. Riley, R.C. Hill, and R.N. Hampton, "HV Cable Qualifications to IEC 62067-2006 and ICEA S-108-720-2004," JiCable '11 - 8th International Conference on Insulated Power Cables, Vol. 1, pp. 343 – 346, 19 – 23 June 2011, Versailles, France.
- IEEE 1656 Guide for Testing the Electrical, Mechanical, and Durability Performance of Wildlife Protective Devices on Overhead Power Distribution Systems Rated up to 38 kV, February 2011.
- C.M. Riley, R.C. Hill, and R.N. Hampton, "Breakdown of MV Cable Jackets under Impulse Conditions," IEEE Insulated Conductors Committee (ICC), Spring 2010 Subcommittee A; Nashville, Tennessee.
- C.M. Riley and B.M. Pettitt, "Fast Charge Evaluation of Electric Ground Support Equipment at Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport," Proceedings of the 17th International Electric Vehicle Symposium, Montreal, Canada, October 15 18, 2000.
- C.M. Riley and T.G. Habetler, "Development of a Sensorless Vibration Monitoring Method for Small AC Machines: A Summary of Results (Invited Paper)," Proceedings of the 7th Mechatronics Forum - Mechatronics 2000, September 2000.
- C.M. Riley, R.R. Obaid, and T.G. Habetler, "A Method for the Sensorless Determination of the Vibration Level in Inverter-Driven Induction Motors," 1999 IEEE International Electric Machines & Drives Conference, pp. 165-167, May 1999.
- C.M. Riley, B.K. Lin, T.G. Habetler, and G.B. Kliman, "Stator Current Harmonics and Their Causal Vibrations: A Preliminary Investigation of Sensorless Vibration Monitoring Applications," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 94-99, January/February 1999.
- C.M. Riley, B.K. Lin, T.G. Habetler and R.R. Schoen, "A Method for Sensorless On-Line Vibration Monitoring of Induction Machines," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 34, No. 6, pp. 1240-1245, November/December 1998.
Last revised on October 18, 2011.