Faculty Profile - Abdul R "Raheem" Beyah
Computer Systems and Software
Office: Klaus 2308
Selected Publications, Patents
- Marco Valero, Sang Shin Jung, Arif Selcuk Uluagac, Yingshu Li, and Raheem Beyah. "Di-Sec: A Distributed Security Framework for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks." IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), March 2012.
- Lanier Watkins, William H. Robinson, and Raheem Beyah. "A Passive Solution to the CPU Resource Discovery Problem in Cluster Grid Networks." IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 22, No. 12, 2011.
- Raheem Beyah and Aravind Venkataraman. "Rogue-Access-Point Detection: Challenges, Solutions and Future Directions." IEEE Security & Privacy Magazine, Vol. 9, No. 5, 2011.
- A. Selcuk Uluagac, Raheem Beyah, Yingshu Li, and John Copeland. "VEBEK: Virtual Energy-Based Encryption and Keying for Wireless Sensor Networks." IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. Vol. 9, No. 7, 2010.
- Yingshu Li, Chunyu Ai, Chinh T. Vu, Yi Pan, and Raheem Beyah. "Delay Bounded and Energy Efficient Composite Event Monitoring in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks." IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. Vol. 21, No. 9, 2010.
Last revised on January 30, 2012.