Faculty Profile - Muhannad S Bakir
|Associate Professor; Associate Director, Interconnect and Packaging Center; ON Semiconductor Junior Professorship in Analog Integrated Circuit Design|
Office: MiRC 131
Selected Publications, Patents
- J.-H Lai, H. S. Yang, H. Chen, C. King, J. Zaveri, R. Ravindran, and M. Bakir, "A 'mesh' seed layer for improved through-silicon-via fabrication," J. Micromech. Microeng., vol. 20., pp. 025016(+06), 2010.
- J. Zaveri, C. King Jr., H.S. Yang, M.S. Bakir, "Wafer level batch fabrication of silicon microchannel heat sinks and electrical through silicon vias for 3D ICs," IMAPS 42nd International Symposium on Microelectronics, 2009.
- M. Bakir and G. Huang, "Power delivery, signaling and cooling in 3D integrated systems," in Proc. MRS Spring Meeting, 2009. (invited)
- M. Bakir and J. Meindl (Eds.), Integrated Interconnect Technologies for 3D Nanoelectronic Systems, Artech House, 2009. (16 chapter; 550-pages)
- M. Bakir, A. Glebov, M. Lee, P. Kohl, and J. Meindl, "Mechanically flexible chip-to-substrate optical interconnections using optical pillars," IEEE Trans. Adv. Packaging, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 143-153, 2008.
- M. Bakir, B. Dang, and J. Meindl, "Revolutionary nanosilicon ancillary technologies for ultimate-performance gigascale systems," in Proc. IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conf., 2007.
Last revised on July 01, 2010.