Faculty Profile - Matthieu Ratoslav Bloch
|Assistant Professor |
Fax: +33 3 87 20 39 40
Office: Cent 5164
Selected Publications, Patents
- Matthieu Bloch, João Barros, Physical-Layer Security: From Information Theory to Security Engineering, Cambridge University Press, October 2011.
- Alexandre Pierrot, Matthieu Bloch, "Strongly Secure Communications over the Two-Way Wiretap Channel," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Vol. 6, no. 3, pp 595-65, September 2011.
- Matthieu Bloch, João Barros, Miguel R.D. Rodrigues, Steven W. McLaughlin, "Wireless Information Theoretic Security," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 2515-2534, June 2008.
- Jérome Lodewyck, Matthieu Bloch, Raul Garcia Patron, Simon Fossier, Evgueni Karpov, Eleni Diamanti, Thierry Debuisschert, Nicolas J. Cerf, Rosa Tualle Brouri, Steven W. McLaughlin, Philippe Grangier, "Quantum key distribution over 25 km with an all fiber continuous variable system," Physical Review A, Vol. 76, pp. 042305/1-10, October 2007.
- Matthieu Bloch, Steven W McLaughlin, Frederic Patois, Jean Marc Merolla, "Frequency Coded Quantum Key Distribution," Optics Letters, Vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 301-303, February 2007.
Last revised on December 06, 2011.