Faculty Profile - Azad J Naeemi
Office: MiRC 216
Selected Publications, Patents
- A. Naeemi and J. D. Meindl, "Electron transport modeling for junctions of zigzag and armchair graphene nanoribbons," IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 29, pp. 497-499, May 2008.
- Book Chapter: A. Naeemi and J. D. Meindl, "Carbon nanotube interconnect modeling,' in Carbon Nanotube Electronics, J. Kong and A. Javey (Eds.), Springer 2008.
- A. Naeemi and J. D. Meindl, "Design and performance modeling for single-wall carbon nanotubes as local, semi-global, and global interconnects in gigascale integrated systems," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 54, pp. 26-37, January 2007.
- R. Sarvari, A. Naeemi, and James. D. Meindl, "Impact of size effects on the resistivity of copper wires and consequently the design and performance of metal interconnect networks," IEEE Intl. Interconnect Technology Conf., June 2005, pp. 197-199.
- A. Naeemi, R. Sarvari, and J. D. Meindl, "Performance comparison between carbon nanotube and copper interconnects for gigascale integration (GSI)," IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 26, pp. 84-86, Feb. 2005.
- A. Naeemi, R. Venkatesan, and J. D. Meindl, "Optimal global interconnects for GSI," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 50, pp. 980-987, April 2003.
Last revised on September 11, 2008.