Faculty Profile - Saibal Mukhopadhyay
VLSI Systems and Digital Design, Electronic Design and Applications, and Microelectronics/Microsystems
Office: KL 2356
Gigascale Reliable Energy Efficient Nanosystem (GREEN) Lab
Selected Publications, Patents
- S. Mukhopadhyay, K. Kim, H. Mahmoodi, and K. Roy, "Design of a Process Variation Tolerant Self-Repairing SRAM for Yield Enhancement in Nanoscaled CMOS," IEEE Journal Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), vol 42, no. 6, June 2007, pp. 1370 - 1382.
- S. Mukhopadhyay, K. Kim, K. A. Jenkins, C. T. Chuang, and K. Roy, "Statistical Characterization and On-Chip Measurement Methods for Local Random Variability of a Process Using Sense-Amplifier-Based Test Structure," IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), Feb. 2007, pp. 400-401.
- S. Mukhopadhyay, K. Kim; X. Wang; D. J. Frank, P. Oldiges, C.T. Chuang, and K. Roy, "Optimal UTB FD/SOI device structure using thin BOX for sub-50-nm SRAM design," IEEE Electron Device Letters (EDL), vol. 27, no. 4, April 2006, pp. 284 - 287.
- S. Mukhopadhyay, H. Mahmoodi, and K. Roy, "A novel high-performance and robust sense amplifier using independent gate control in sub-50-nm double-gate MOSFET," IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (TVLSI) Systems, vol. 14, no. 2, Feb. 2006, pp. 183- 192.
- S. Mukhopadahyay, H. Mahmoodi, and K. Roy, "Modeling of failure probability and statistical design of SRAM array for yield enhancement in nanoscaled CMOS," IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), vol. 24, no. 12, Dec. 2005, pp. 1859-1880.
- S. Mukhopadhyay, A. Raychowdhury, K. Roy, "Accurate estimation of total leakage in nanometer-scale bulk CMOS circuits based on device geometry and doping profile," IEEE Transaction on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and System (TCAD), vol. 24, no. 3, March 2005 pp. 363 - 381.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.