Faculty Profile - Jeff S Shamma
|Professor; Julian T. Hightower Chair in Systems & Control|
Systems and Controls
Office: TSRB 455
Selected Publications, Patents
- J.S. Shamma (ed), Cooperative Control of Distributed Multiagent Systems, Wiley, 2007.
- S. Mannor and J.S. Shamma, "Multi-agent learning for engineers", Artificial Intelligence, special issue on "Foundations of Multi-Agent Learning", 2007.
- G. Arslan, J.R. Marden and J.S. Shamma, "Autonomous vehicle-target assignment: A game theoretical formulation", ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, special issue on "Analysis and Control of Multiagent Dynamic Systems", 2007.
- J.S. Shamma and G. Arslan, "Dynamic fictitious play, dynamic gradient play, and distributed convergence to Nash equilibria", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2005.
- W.J. Rugh and J.S. Shamma, "A survey of research on gain-scheduling", Automatica, 2000.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.