Faculty Profile - Pamela T Bhatti
Digital Signal Processing, Bioengineering, and Microelectronics/Microsystems
Office: MiRC 225
Selected Publications, Patents
- S. Ramamurthy, P. Bhatti, C. Arepalli, M. Salama, J. Provenzale, and S. Tridandapani, "Integrating Patient Digital Photographs with Medical Imaging Examinations," Journal of Digital Imaging (in press Jan. 2013).
- C. Wick, J-J. Su, J. McClellan, O. Brand, P. Bhatti, A. Buice, X. Tang, A. Stillman, and S. Tridandapani, "A System for Seismocardiography-Based Selection of Quiescent Heart Phases: Implications for Cardiac Imaging," IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 869-877, Sept. 2012.
- H. Töreyin and P. T. Bhatti, "A Field-Programmable Analog Array Development Platform for Vestibular Prosthesis Signal Processing," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits & Systems, vol. PP, no. 99, 2012.
- P. T. Bhatti, S. J. Herdman, S. Datta Roy, C. D. Hall, and R. J. Tusa, "A Prototype Head-Motion Monitoring System for In-Home Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy," Journal of Bioengineering and Biomedical Science, S1-009, 2012.
- P. T. Bhatti and J. H. McClellan, "A Cochlear Implant Signal Processing Lab: Exploration of a Problem-Based Learning Exercise," IEEE Transactions on Education, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 628-636, Nov. 2011.
- K. Iverson, P. T. Bhatti, J. D. Falcone, R. Figueroa, and B. J. McKinnon, "Cochlear Implantation Using Thin-Film Array Electrodes," Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 144, no. 6, pp. 934-939, Jun. 2011.
Last revised on January 30, 2013.