Faculty Profile - Xiaoli Ma
Digital Signal Processing
Office: Cent 5228
Selected Publications, Patents
- X. Ma, G. Leus, and G. B. Giannakis, "Space-Time-Doppler Block Coding for Correlated Time-Selective Fading Channels," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 2167-2181, June 2005.
- X. Ma, "Low-Complexity Block Double Differential Design for OFDM with Carrier Frequency Offset," IEEE Trans. on Communications, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 2129-2138, Dec. 2005.
- X. Ma, G. B. Giannakis, and B. Lu, "Block Differential Encoding for Rapidly Fading Channels," IEEE Trans. on Communications, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 416-425, March 2004.
- X. Ma and G. B. Giannakis, "Maximum Diversity Transmissions over Doubly-Selective Wireless Channels," IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 1832-1840, July 2003.
- X. Ma and G. B. Giannakis, "Full-Diversity Full-Rate Complex-Field Space-Time Coding," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 2917-2930, Nov. 2003.
- X. Ma and G. B. Giannakis, "Complex Field Coded MIMO Systems: Performance, Rate, and Tradeoffs," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, pp. 693-717, November 2002.
- X. Ma, C. Tepedelenlioglu, G. B. Giannakis, and S. Barbarossa, "Non-Data Aided Carrier-Offset Estimators for OFDM with Null Sub-Carriers: Identifiability, Algorithms, and Performance," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 19, no.12, pp. 2504-2515, Dec. 2001.
- X. Ma and G. Tao, "Adaptive Actuator Compensation Control with Feedback Linearization," IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 1705-1710, September 2000.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.