Faculty Profile - Douglas M Blough
Telecommunications, and Computer Systems and Software
Office: Klaus 3356
Full publications list
Selected Publications, Patents
- D. Blough, P. Santi, and G. Resta, "Interference-Aware Proportional Fairness for Multi-rate Wireless Networks," Proceedings of IEEE Infocom, pp. 2733-2741, 2014.
- D. Lertpratchya, D. Blough, and G. Riley, "Interference-Aware Multicast for Wireless Multihop Networks," Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 2014.
- D. Lertpratchya, G. Riley, and D. Blough, "Simulating Frame-Level Bursty Links in Wireless Networks," Proceedings of the International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques, 2014.
- L.M. Cortes-Pena, J. Barry, and D. Blough, "Joint Optimization of Stream Allocation and Beamforming and Combining Weights for the MIMO Interference Channel," Proceedings of Globecom, pp. 4012-4018, 2013.
- J. Brown, M. Ahamad, M. Ahmed, D. Blough, T. Kurc, A. Post, and J. Saltz, "Redactable and Auditable Data Access for Bioinformatics Research," Proceedings of the AMIA Summit on Clinical Research Informatics, pp. 21-25, 2013.
- J. Brown and D. Blough, "Verifiable and Redactable Medical Documents," Proceedings of AMIA, pp. 1148-1157, 2012.
- L.M. Cortes-Pena, J. Barry, and D. Blough, "The Performance Loss of Unilateral Interference Cancellation," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, pp. 5718-5723, 2012.
- D. Mashima, M. Ahamad, D. Bauer, and D. Blough, "User-centric Identity Management Architecture using Credential-holding Identity Agents," Chapter 5 in Digital Identity and Access Management: Technologies and Frameworks, ed. S. Das-Smith, M. Gupta, and R. Sharman, IGI Global Publishing, pp. 78-96, 2012.
- A. Mohan, D. Blough, T. Kurc, A. Post, and J. Saltz, "Detection of Conflicts and Inconsistencies in Taxonomy-based Authorization Policies," Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics & Biomedicine, pp. 590-594, 2011.
- D. Blough, G. Resta, P. Santi, R. Srinivasan, and L.M. Cortes-Pena, "Optimal One-Shot Scheduling for MIMO Networks," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks, pp. 377-385, 2011.
Last revised on October 24, 2014.