Faculty Profile - Abdallah Ougazzaden
|Professor; Director of the International Joint Research Unit "UMI 2958 GT-CNRS"; Director of Georgia Tech-Lorraine; Co-President of the Lafayette Institute|
Microelectronics/Microsystems, and Optics and Photonics
Fax: 33 3 87 20 3940
Selected Publications, Patents
- M. Abid, T. Moudakir, S. Gautier, A. En Naciri, A-M. Dubois, Z. Djebbour, A. Ougazzaden, "Blue-Violet Boron-based distributed Bragg Reflectors for VCSEL application," Journal of Crystal Growth, Volume 315, Issue 1 (2011).
- D. J . Rogers, F. Hosseini Teherani, T. Moudakir, S. Gautier, F. Wyczisk, G. Garry, D. McGrouther, J. N. Chapman, F. Jomard, A. Lusson, M. Molinari, M. Troyon, M. Razeghi, and A. Ougazzaden, "Microstructural, Compositional & Optical Characteristics of GaN Grown by MOVPE on ZnO Epilayers", J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 27(3) (2009)
- A. Sirenko, A. Kazimirov, R. Huang, D.H. Bilderback, S. O'Malley, V. Gupta, K. Bacher, L.J.P. Ketelsen, and A. Ougazzaden, Micro-beam high-resolution x-ray diffraction in strained InGaAlAs-based multiple quantum well laser structures grown selectively on masked InP substrates", Journal of Applied Physics, March 2005.
- R. Paiella, Ph.A. Kiely, A. Ougazzaden, J. W. Stayt, Jr , A. Sirenko, et al., 10 Gb/s transmitter based on a directly modulated InGaAlAs laser operating up to 126 oC Electronics Letters, 39 (23): Pages: 1653-1654 NOV 13, 2003.
- B. Mason, A. Ougazzaden, C.W. Lentz, K.G. Glogovsky, C.L. Reynolds, G.J. Przybylek, R. E. Leibenguth, T. L. Kercher, J. W. Boardman, M. T. Rader, J. M. Geary, F.S. Walters, L. J. Peticolas, J. M. Freund, S. N. G. Chu, A. Sirenko, and R. J. Jurchenko, "40-Gbit/s tandem electroabsorption modulator", IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 14, issue 1, pp. 27-29, January 2002.
- A. Ougazzaden, Y. Le Bellego, E. V. K. Rao, M. Juhel, L. Leprince, and G.Patriarche, Metal organic vapor phase epitaxy growth of GaAsN on GaAs using dimethylhydrazine and tertiarybutylarsine, Appl. Phys Lett. 70, 2861 (1997)
Last revised on April 13, 2015.