Faculty Profile - Deepakraj M Divan
|Professor; Intelligent Power Infrastructure Consortium, Director|
Office: VL E180
Selected Publications, Patents
- D. Divan, G. Luckjiff, W. Brumsickle, J. Freeborg and A. Bhadkamkar, 'A Grid Information Resource for Nationwide Real-Time Power Monitoring', IEEE Trans Ind Appl, Mar-Apr 2004 pp699-705, also in IEEE-IAS Conference Rec. 2002.
- D. Divan, W. Brumsickle, R. Schneider, B. Kranz, R. Gascoigne, D. Bradshaw, M. Ingram and I. Grant, 'A Distributed Static Series Compensator System for Realizing Active Power Flow Control on Existing Power Lines', IEEE PSCE Conference Records, Oct 2004 (full paper review), also being reviewed for IEEE PES Transactions
- A. Bendre, I. Wallace, G. Luckjiff, S. Norris, R. Gascoigne, D. Divan and R. Cuzner, "Design Considerations for a Soft-Switched Modular 2.4 MVA Medium Voltage Drive", IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., v38 pp1400-1411, Oct 2002.
- W. Brumsickle, R. Schneider, G. Luckjiff, D. Divan and M. McGranaghan, "Dynamic Sag Correctors - Cost-Effective Industrial Power Line Conditioning," Trans Ind Appl, v37, Jan/Feb 2001, pp212-217
- P. T. Cheng, S. Bhattacharya and D. M. Divan, "Line Harmonics Reduction in High Power Systems Using Square Wave Inverters", IEEE Trans Power Electr, v14 Mar 1999, pp265-272.
- D. M. Divan, 'Low Stress Switching for Efficiency', IEEE Spectrum, v33, n12, pp33-39, Dec 1996.
- M. Chandorkar, D. Divan, R. Adapa, 'Control of Parallel Connected Inverters in Stand-Alone AC Supply Systems', IEEE Trans Ind Appl, v29 n1, Jan-Feb 1993, pp 136-143
- O.D. Patterson and D. M. Divan, " Pseudo Resonant Full Bridge DC/DC Converter", IEEE Trans. Pwr. Electr., v6 n4, Oct 1991, pp671-678
- D.M. Divan, "The Resonant DC Link Converter - A New Concept in Static Power Conversion," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. V 25, n. 2, pp. 317-325, March 1989, also in IEEE-IAS Conf. Rec., 1986, pp. 648-656., First Prize Paper - IEEE Trans Ind Appl.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.