Faculty Profile - Gisele Bennett
|Professor; Director, Electro-Optical Systems Laboratory - GTRI|
Optics and Photonics
Office: Baker 327A
Selected Publications, Patents
- N. Lareau, R. Wagner, R. Baggerman, G. Welch, and B. Medlin, "Monitoring and Tracking of Assets by Utilizing Wireless Communications," U.S. patent no. 6,972,682 B2, issued December 6, 2005.
- J. Christopher James, Gisele Welch, and William T. Rhodes, "Nonuniform Coherence Sampling for Fields Produced by Incoherent 3D Sources," J. Opt. Soc. Of Am. A, 20, No. 4, pp. 668-677, April 2003
- Steve Moyer, Ronald G. Driggers, David Wilson, Gisele Welch and William T. Rhodes, "Cycle Criterion for Fifty-Percent Probability of Identification for Small Handheld Objects," Proceedings for the MSS Passive Sensors Conference, Feburary 2003
- Valerie Lafond-Favieres, Keesah Hall, Ben Medlin Jr., Gisele Welch and Ron Wagner, "Designing Innovative Electronic Performance Support Systems for Maintenance Tasks", Proceedings for the Society for Applied Learning Technology Conference, Orlando, Florida Feburary 2003
- Steve Moyer, Ronald G. Driggers, Richard Vollmerhausen, Mike Soel, Gisele Welch and William T. Rhodes, "Mid-wave Infrared Target Source Characteristics for Focal Plane Applications" (Proc. SPIE, Vol. 4719, 2002)
- Gisele Welch, Jennifer G. Sheridan, Valerie Lafond-Favieres, Keesah Hall, Ron Wagner, "Electronic Performance Support Systems for Maintenance Tasks", Proceedings for the SOLE, Florida Logistics Conference March 2001
- G. Welch and W. T. Rhodes, "Image reconstruction by spatio-temporal coherence transfer", in Free-Space Laser Communication and Laser Imaging, D. G. Voelz and J. C. Ricklin, eds. (Proc. SPIE, Vol. 4489. 2001)
- William T. Rhodes and Gisele Welch, "Remote imaging by transfer of coherence functions through optical fibers," in Euro-American Workshop on Optoelectronic Information Processing, P. Refregier, B. Javidi, eds. (SPIE Press, Critical Review Series, Vol. CR74, 1999), pp. 1-9
Last revised on June 06, 2008.