Faculty Profile - Bernard Kippelen
|Professor; Director, Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics; Joseph M. Pettit Professor|
Microelectronics/Microsystems, and Optics and Photonics
Office: MoSE 4239
Selected Publications, Patents
- "Organic photovoltaics," B. Kippelen and J. L. Brédas, Invited review article, Energy and Environmental Science 2, 241-332 Mar. (2009).
- "Low-voltage flexible organic complementary inverters with high noise margin and high dc gain" X.-H. Zhang, W. J. Potscavage Jr., S. Choi, and B. Kippelen, Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 043312 Jan. (2009).
- "High performance InGaZnO thin-film transistors with high-k amorphous Ba0.5Sr0.5TiO3 gate insulator," J.B. Kim, C. Fuentes-Hernandez, and B. Kippelen, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 242111 Dec. (2008).
- "An Introduction to Photorefractive Polymers," B. Kippelen, K. Meerholz, and N. Peyghambarian, in Nonlinear Optics of Organic Molecules and Polymers, H. S. Nalwa and S. Miyata Eds., p. 465 (CRC Press, Boca Raton 1997).
- "Low-voltage C60 organic field-effect transistors with high mobility and low contact resistance," X.-H. Zhang, B. Kippelen, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 133305 Oct. (2008).
- "Hybrid electro-active lens" G. Meredith, B. Kippelen, and D. Mathine, US patent #7,019,890, issued Mar. 28 2006.
- "High mobility C60 organic field-effect transistors," J. N. Haddock, B. Domercq, and B. Kippelen, Electron. Lett. 41, No 7, March 31, 444 (2005).
- "Azo-dye-doped photorefractive polymer composites for holographic testing and image processing," K. Meerholz, B. Kippelen, N. Peyghambarian, S. R. Lyon, H. K. Hall Jr., A. B. Padias, Sandalphon, B. L. Volodin, US patent # 5,744,267 issued April 28, 1998.
Last revised on August 27, 2009.