Faculty Profile - Gee-Kung Chang
|Professor; Georgia Research Alliance and Byers Eminent Scholar Chair in Optical Networking|
Telecommunications, and Optics and Photonics
Office: Cent 5120
Selected Publications, Patents
- Gee-Kung Chang and Minoru Maeda, "Key optical technologies for IP over WDM next Generation Internet Networks" Proceedings of IT Com, Boston, 2002.
- Y.M. Lin, W. I. Way, G. K. Chang, "A novel optical label swapping technique using erasable optical single-sideband sub-carrier label", IEEE Photonic Technology Letters, pp1088-1090, 2000.
- W. T. Anderson, J. Jackel, G. K. Chang, et al, "The MONET project-a final report" IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, pp1988-2009, 2000.
- B. Meagher, G. K. Chang, et al, "Design and implementation of ultra-low latency optical label switching for packet switched WDM networks" IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, pp1978-1987, 2000.
- G. K. Chang, "IP over WDM demonstrations in optical label switching testbed for next generation internet" OSA Proceedings, TOPs Volume 32, Photonics in Switching, Santa Barbara, 1999.
- G. Ellinas, G. K. Chang, W. Anderson, R. Wagner, "Architecture considerations in merging multi-vendor WDM rings for MONET Washington DC network", Conference Digest, OFC 1999, San Diego.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.