Faculty Profile - Biing Hwang "Fred" Juang
|Motorola Foundation Chair Professor; Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar|
Digital Signal Processing
Office: Cent 5173
Selected Publications, Patents
- Juang, B-H. and Soong, F.K., "Hands-free telecommunications", Proceedings of International Workshop on Hands-free Speech Communications, p. 5-10, ATR, Kyoto, Japan, April 2001.
- Shigeru Katagiri, B.H. Juang and C.H. Lee, "Pattern recognition using a family of design algorithms based upon Generalized Probabilistic Descent method", Intelligent Signal Processing, Haykin and Kosko (ed.), IEEE Press, 2001.
- Juang, B-H. Sondhi, M. and Rabiner, L.R.,"Digital speech processing,", The Encyclopedia of Physical Science and Technology, Robert Meyers (ed.), Academic Press, 2000.
- Juang, B-H., "Hidden Markov Models", The Encyclopedia of Telecommunications, John Proakis (ed.), John Wiley and Sons, 2000.
- Juang, B-H., "Speech and Speaker Recognition", The McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, 2000.
- Li Q., Juang, B-H., Zhou Q. and Lee, C.H., "Automatic verbal information verification for user authentication", IEEE Trans. Speech and Audio Proc., vol.8, no.5, pp.585-596, September 2000.
- Juang, B-H. and Furui, S. "Automatic recognition and understanding of spoken language - a first step towards natural human-machine communication", Proceedings of the IEEE, August 2000.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.