Faculty Profile - Hsien-Hsin (Sean) Lee
Computer Systems and Software
Office: Klaus 2318
Selected Publications, Patents
- W. Shi, H.-H. S. Lee, L. Falk, and M. Ghosh. "An Integrated Framework for Dependable and Revivable Architecture Using Multicore Processors." In the Proceedings of the 33rd International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA-33), Boston, MA, June 2006.
- W. Shi, J. B. Fryman, G. Gu, H.-H. S. Lee, Y. Zhang, and J. Yang. "InfoShield: A Security Architecture for Protecting Information Usage in Memory." In Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA-12), Austin, TX, February 2006.
- W. Shi, H.-H. S. Lee, M. Ghosh, C. Lu, and A. Boldyreva, "High Efficiency Counter Mode Security Architecture via Prediction and Precomputation." In Proceedings of the 32nd International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA-32), Madison, Wisconsin, June 2005.
- T. Suh, H.-H. S. Lee, and D. M. Blough. "Integrating Cache Coherence Protocols for Heterogeneous Multiprocessor Systems, Part 1." In IEEE MICRO Special Issue on Embedded Systems: Architecture, Design and Tools. pp.33-41, July/August, 2004.
- M. Ekpanyapong, J. R. Minz, T. Watewai, H.-H. S. Lee, and S. K. Lim. "Profile-Guided Microarchitectural Floorplanning for Deep Submicron Processor Design." In Proceedings of the 41st Design Automation Conference (DAC-41), pp.634-639, San Diego, California, June 2004.
- H.-H. S. Lee and C. S. Ballapuram, "Energy Efficient D-TLB and Data Cache using Semantic-Aware Multilateral Partitioning." In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED'03), pp. 306-311, Seoul, Korea, August 2003.
- H.-H. S. Lee, M. Smelyanskiy, C. J. Newburn, and G. S. Tyson, "Stack Value File: Custom Microarchitecture for the Stack".In Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA-7), pp.5-14, Monterrey, Mexico, January, 2001.
- H.-H. S. Lee, G. S. Tyson, and M. K. Farrens, "Eager Writeback --- A Technique for Improving Bandwidth Utilization".In Proceedings of the 33rd ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO-33), pp.11-21, Monterey, CA, December, 2000.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.