Faculty Profile - Thomas E Michaels
|Professor of the Practice|
Office: VL C296B
Selected Publications, Patents
- D. J. Cotter, T. E. Michaels, J. E. Michaels, D. Kass, M. E. Stanton, I. V. Kosenko and F. H. C. Hotchkiss, "Squirter, Roller Probe, and Air-Coupled Transducer Techniques for Low Frequency Inspection of Advanced Composite Materials", Proceedings of the 15th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, Rome, Italy, October 15-21, 2000.
- T. E. Michaels and B. D. Davidson, "Ultrasonic Inspection Detects Hidden Damage in Composites",Advanced Materials and Processes, Vol. 143. No. 3, pp. 34-38, 1993.
- J. E. Michaels, T. E. Michaels and W. Sachse, "Applications of Deconvolution to Acoustic Emission Signal Analysis", Materials Evaluation, Vol. 39, No. 11, pp. 1032-1036, 1981.
- S. J. Mech and T. E. Michaels, "Development of Ultrasonic Examination Methods for Stainless Steel Weld Inspection", Materials Evaluation, Vol. 35, No. 7, pp. 81-86, 1977.
- J. N. Johnson, O. E. Jones and T. E. Michaels, "Elastic Precursor Decay in Single Crystal Materials", Journal of Applied Physics , Vol. 41, p. 2330, 1969.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.