Faculty Profile - Oliver Brand
|Professor; Executive Director, Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology|
Bioengineering, and Microelectronics/Microsystems
Office: Marcus 4133
Selected Publications, Patents
- O. Brand, "Microsensor integration into systems-on-chip," Proc. IEEE 94 (2006) 1160-1176.
- J.H. Seo, O. Brand, "High-Q factor resonant sensor platform for chemical and biological applications," in Transducers '05, Digest of Technical Papers, 2005, pp. 593-596.
- O. Brand, G.K. Fedder (vol. eds.), Advanced Micro and Nanosystems, Volume 2: CMOS-MEMS, Wiley-VCH, 2005.
- S. Hafizovic, D. Barrettino, T. Volden, J. Sedivy, K.-U. Kirstein, O. Brand, A. Hierlemann, "Single-chip mechatronic microsystem for surface imaging and force response studies," Proc. National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) 49 (2004) 17011-17015.
- A. Hierlemann, O. Brand, C. Hagleitner, H. Baltes, "Microfabrication techniques for chemical/biosensors," Proc. IEEE 91 (2003) 839-863.
- D. Lange, O. Brand, H. Baltes, CMOS Cantilever Sensor Systems: Atomic Force Microscopy and Gas Sensing Applications, Springer, 2002.
- C. Hagleitner, A. Hierlemann, D. Lange, A. Kummer, N. Kerness, O. Brand, H. Baltes, "Smart single-chip gas sensor microsystem," Nature 414 (2001) 293-296.
- A. Schaufelbühl, N. Schneeberger, U. Münch, M. Waelti, O. Paul, O. Brand, H. Baltes, C. Menolfi, Q. Huang, M. Loepfe, E. Doering, "Uncooled low-cost thermal imager based on micromachined CMOS integrated sensor array," J. Microelectromechanical Systems 10 (2001) 503-510.
- T. Müller, M. Brandl, O. Brand, H. Baltes, "An industrial CMOS process family adapted for the fabrication of smart silicon sensors," Sensors and Actuators A 84 (2000) 126-133.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.