Faculty Profile - Guotong Zhou
|Professor; Director, Georgia Tech - Shenzhen|
Digital Signal Processing
Office: Cent 5242
Selected Publications, Patents
- C. Zhao, R. J. Baxley, and G. T. Zhou, "Constrained Clipping for Peak-to-Average Power Ratio (Crest Factor) Reduction in Multicarrier Transmission Systems," United States Patent No. 7,944,991, issued on May 17, 2011.
- H. Qian and G. T. Zhou, "Adaptive Digital Baseband Predistortion: Design and Implementation," in Digital Front-End in Wireless Communications and Broadcasting: Circuits and Signal Processing, Chapter 10, pp. 280-308, Fa-Long Luo, Ed., Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- R. J. Baxley and G. T. Zhou, "Peak-to-Average Power Ratio Reduction", in Wireless, Networking, Radar, Sensor Array Processing, and Nonlinear Signal Processing (Digital Signal Processing Handbook, 2nd Edition), Chapter 11, pp. 1-27, Vijay Madisetti, Ed., CRC Press, November 2009.
- Q. Liu, R. J. Baxley, X. Ma, and G. T. Zhou, "Error vector magnitude optimization for OFDM systems with a deterministic peak-to-average power ratio constraint," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 418-429, June 2009.
- G. T. Zhou and L. Peng, "Optimality condition for selected mapping in OFDM," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 3159- 3165, August 2006.
- R. Raich, H. Qian, and G. T. Zhou, "Optimization of SNDR for amplitude limited nonlinearities," IEEE Trans. on Communications, vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 1964-1972, November 2005.
- R. Raich, H. Qian, and G. T. Zhou, "Orthogonal polynomials for power amplifier modeling and predistorter design," IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 1468-1479, September 2004.
- L. Ding, G. T. Zhou, D. R. Morgan, Z. Ma, J. S. Kenney, J. Kim, and C. R. Giardina, "A robust digital baseband predistorter constructed using memory polynomials," IEEE Trans. on Communications, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 159-165, January 2004.
- G.T. Zhou and J.S. Kenney, "Predicting spectral regrowth of nonlinear power amplifiers," IEEE Trans. on Communications, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 718-722, May 2002.
- G.T. Zhou, W.R. Schafer, and R.W. Schafer, "A three-state biological point process model and its parameter estimation," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 2698-2707, Oct. 1998.
- Y. Wang and G. T. Zhou, "On the use of high order ambiguity function for multicomponent polynomial phase signals," Signal Processing, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 283-296, March 1998.
- G. T. Zhou and G. B. Giannakis, "Harmonics in multiplicative and additive noise: performance analysis of cyclic estimators," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 1445-1460, June 1995.
Last revised on December 14, 2011.