Faculty Profile - Ghassan AlRegib
Digital Signal Processing, and Telecommunications
Office: Cent 5118
Selected Publications, Patents
- M. Aabed, G. AlRegib, "Statistical Modeling of Social Networks Activities", The 1st International Conference on Emerging Signal Processing Applications, IEEE ESPA 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, Jan. 12-14, 2012.
- H. Al Marzouqi, G. AlRegib, "Curvelet transform with adaptive tiling", Visual Information Processing and Communication III Conference, part of IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging'2012, Burlingame, California, United States, Jan. 2012.
- M. Solh, G. AlRegib, "Depth adaptive hierarchical hole filling for DIBR-based 3D videos", Visual Information Processing and Communication III Conference, part of IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging'2012, Burlingame, California, United States, Jan. 2012.
- N. Kamaci, G. AlRegib, "Impact of Encoding Parameters on DCT Coefficient Distribution for H.264-Like Video Coders", Visual Information Processing and Communication III Conference, part of IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging'2012, Burlingame, California, United States, Jan. 2012.
- Mashhour Solh and Ghassan AlRegib "MIQM: A Multi-Camera Image Quality Measure", to appear in the IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
- M. Chen, G. AlRegib, and B.-H. Juang, "An Integrated Framework for Universal Motion Control", The 10th International Conference on Virtual Reality Continuum and Its Applications in Industry (VRCAI 2011), Hong Kong, China, Dec 11-12, 2011.
- F. Porikli, A. Bovik, C. Plack, G. AlRegib, J. Farrell, P. Le Callet, Quan Huynh-Thu, S. Moller, and S. Winkler, "Multimedia Quality Assessment [DSP Forum]," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 164-177, Nov. 2011.
- M. Solh and G. AlRegib, "A No-reference Quality Measure for DIBR-Based 3D Videos" IEEE International Workshop on Hot Topics in 3D, Barcelona, Spain, July 11-15,2011.
- Ghassan AlRegib, Monson Hayes, Elliott Moore, and Doug Williams, "Technology and Tools to Enhance Distributed Engineering Education," Proc. of the IEEE, Vol. 96, No. 6, pp. 951 – 969, Jun. 2008.
- Dihong Tian and Ghassan AlRegib, "BaTex3: bit-allocation for progressive transmission of textured 3D models," IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, Vol. 99, No. 99, pp. 1-13, August 2007.
- Ghassan AlRegib and Yucel Altunbasak, "3TP: an application-layer protocol for streaming 3-D graphics," IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp. 1149-1156, Dec 2005.
- Ghassan AlRegib, Yucel Altunbasak, and Jarek Rossignac, "Error-resilient transmission of 3-D models," ACM Trans. on Graphics, Vol. 24(2), pp. 182-208, April 2005.
Last revised on March 01, 2012.