Faculty Profile - Emmanouil M Tentzeris
Office: TSRB 539
Selected Publications, Patents
- K.Kawano, N.Miura, M.Kuroda and M.M.Tentzeris, ``A Novel Numerical Approach for the Analysis of MEMS-Based Variable Capacitors with Moving Metallic Plates"-in Japanese;Asian Fonts required, accepted for publication at the Journal of IEICE in June 2004.
- N.Bushyager, E.Dalton and M.M.Tentzeris, ``Modeling of Complex RF/Wireless Structures Using Computationally Optimized Time-DomainTechniques", accepted for publication at International Journal of Numerical Modeling in May 2004.
- R.L.Li, G.DeJean, J.Papapolymerou, J.Laskar and M.M.Tentzeris, ``FDTD Analysis of Microstrip Patch Antennas and Arrays on High Dielectric-Constant Substrate Surrounded by a Soft-and-Hard Surface", accepted for publication at the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics in February 2004.
- G.E.Ponchak, M.M.Tentzeris and J.Papapolymerou, ``Coupling Between Microstrip Lines Embedded in Polyimide Layers for 3D-MMIC's on Si", IEE Proceedings, H Microwaves, Antennas, and Propagation, Vol. 150, No. 5, pp.344-350, October 2003.
- D.Staciulescu, J.Laskar and M.M.Tentzeris, ``Design of experiments DOE) technique for microwave/millimeter wave flip-chip optimization", International Journal of Numerical Modeling, Vol.16, pp.97-103, 2003.
- C.H.Lee, A.Sutono, S.Han, K.Lim, S.Pinel, J.Laskar and E.M.Tentzeris, `A Compact LTCC-based Ku-band Transmitter Module", IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol.25 No.3, pp.374-384, August 2002.
- G.Ponchak and E.M.Tentzeris, ``Finite Ground Coplanar Waveguide (FGC) Low Loss, Low Coupling 90-Degree Crossover Junctions", IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol.25 No.3, pp.385-392, August 2002.
- K.Lim, S.Pinel, M.Davis, A.Sutono, C.-H.Lee, D.Heo, A.Obateyinbo,J.Laskar, E.M.Tentzeris, R.Tummala, "RF-System-On-Package (SOP) forWireless Communications", IEEE Microwave Magazine, Vol.3, No.1, pp.88-99,March 2002.
- E.Tentzeris, A.Cangellaris, L.P.B.Katehi, J.Harvey, "Multiresolutiontime-domain (MRTD) adaptive schemes using arbitrary resolutions ofwavelets", IEEE MTT Journal, Vol.50, No.2, pp.501-516, February 2002.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.